Crunchy chocolate biscuit tart, cream cheese, white chocolate and a topping of many Oreo pieces. All together in this delicious no-bake oreo cheesecake. Sounds good? It is!
Hello, Oreo-lovers! One thing upfront: Since you make this cake without gelatine, the vegetarians among you can enjoy it as well! So, let's get started!
Taste and Occasion
If you can not quite understand the Oreohype: don't bother; just take a look at another recipe on our page. To all the others, who like me are easily addicted to the little chocolate double biscuits, I'll make it even harder to resist: this No-Bake Oreo cheesecake is not only a great combination of crispness and creaminess, chocolate and milk, black and white, Yin and Yang but also done quickly.
The Oreo Cheesecake ground consists only of biscuit crumbs and a little butter and. The cheese cream is made of cream cheese, cream and - of course - chopped biscuits.
Incredibly delicious classic: this fluffy bee sting made from yeast dough is filled with a custard cream, but it also tastes great without the filling as an especially quick alternative.
Knead, stir, and put it in the fridge. The recipe is so easy, so you don't need any Oreo cake baking mixes from the supermarket, right? The biggest advantage when making this cake on your own: you can snack as many biscuits in between as you want. For safety's sake, buy a few more in stock 😉.
How to make the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
First things first: Finely grind the cookies in a stand mixer, kitchen chopper or food processor. Then, knead with the melted butter and press onto the bottom of a small springform pan (7 in/18 cm) lined with baking paper or plastic wrap. Refrigerate while you prepare the cream.
For the cream, melt the chocolate in a hot water bath. Let it cool slightly. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Whip the cream until stiff and stir in cream stiffener towards the end.
Then, mix the liquid chocolate into the cream cheese and fold in the whipped cream. Coarsely chop the Oreos and add them to the cream. Spread the cream on the base and smooth it out.
In the end, place your cake in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. Decorate with the cookie (pieces) and serve well chilled. Yummy!
This delicious German butter cake with almonds is a popular sheet cake classic without much effort. The cream icing makes it exceptionally moist.
By the way, you should serve the Oreo cheesecake with cream cheese directly from the fridge, as it tastes better and is pretty stable. Because as I mentioned, the oreo cake recipe is gelatin-free, unlike most refrigerator cakes. I used cream stiffener instead and some liquid white chocolate, which becomes more solid as it cools. And it makes the No-bake Oreo Cheesecake even more delicious.
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 small springform pan (7 in/18 cm)
For the base
- 200 grams (1 ⅓ cups) Oreo double cookies, approx. 18 pieces
- 60 grams (4 ½ tablespoons) butter, liquid
For the topping
- 400 grams (1 ¾ cups) cream cheese
- 50 grams (⅓ cup) bourbon vanilla sugar, or powdered sugar; no vanillin!
- 100 grams (¾ cup) white chocolate
- 200 grams (¾ cup) cream
- 2 packets cream stiffener
- 100 grams (⅔ cups) Oreo double cookies, approx. 9 pieces
- Oreo cookies, for the decoration
- Finely grind the cookies in a stand mixer, kitchen chopper or food processor. Knead with the melted butter and press onto the bottom of a small springform pan lined with baking paper or plastic wrap. Refrigerate while you prepare the cream.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath. Let cool slightly. Beat the creamy cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Whip the cream until stiff; stir in cream stiffener towards the end. First, mix the liquid chocolate into the cream cheese, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Coarsely chop the Oreos and add to the cream. Spread the cream on the base and smooth it out. Place cake in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. Decorate with the cookie (pieces) and serve well chilled.
Since the recipe is already quite lush, I made the cake in a small mold. If you want a regular one with 10 in/26 cm, you can double the ingredients. Or you can make a big batch of Oreo cupcakes. Maybe now you got a craving for one of my other super delicious cheesecakes (with baking)? For example, the classic recipe or the low carb & sugar-free one?
But for now, have fun with the recipe for the Oreo cheesecake. Have a cookie-filled day, everyone!
Keto Chocolate Cake with Frosting
Soft and Fluffy Lemon Cookies
Dreamlike berry cream cake
Vegan Russian Plucked Cake
The Best Chocolate Lava Cake
Savory cream puffs with cream cheese
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies