The perfect recipe for Nutella brownies: easy and quick to bake; nice and soft, chewy and super chocolatey!
Are you a chocoholic and could eat nut nougat cream with a spoon? Then you should definitely bake these Nutella brownies. A small, compact, and utterly delicious sin. Chewy and soft, super chocolatey and creamy. Addiction alert!
Taste and Occasion
If you've ever read about the supposedly awesome Nutella brownies with 2 ingredients, I have to disappoint you, though. You'll need more ingredients for my recipe. Nevertheless, the Nutella brownies are stirred together very quickly and taste extraordinary 😉 . Honestly, when major online magazines write about the "the fastest brownies in the world" or "2-ingredient Nutella brownies" it is not an actual brownie. You don't get a chewy cake treat from just eggs and Nutella. I think it's particularly annoying when even purchased symbolic pictures of the alleged baking result are placed, which do not have much to do with reality.
Again for safety, the following note: The recipes I post toaday are tested and considered good 😉 So enjoy the Nutella brownies. The recipe contains the same ingredients as classic brownies: flour, eggs, butter, and cocoa. You add the nut nougat cream and a good pinch of salt. I use very little additional sugar since Nutella is already sweet enough. Have also seen Nutella brownie recipes with 450 grams of sugar on top. No thanks.
How to make the Nutella Brownies
First of all, preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C and melt butter slowly in a saucepan or hot water bath. Then: Stir in the Nutella. Beat the sugar with the eggs until fluffy.
After this, mix the dry ingredients - flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder - and stir briskly into the egg cream, alternating with the Nutella butter. It's time to pour the dough into a brownie pan lined with baking paper, smooth it out and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Note: Not much longer, even if the brownies still look pretty soft! If you like, decorate the individual brownies with a little Nutella.
Super juicy, chocolatey low carb brownies with no sugar or flour. If you are on a low carb diet, you will love these!
Very important when baking the brownies with Nutella: Don't bake them too long! Brownies should be nice and soft and moist inside. In addition, they become a little firmer anyway when they cool.
- 1 pan (8*8 in / 20*20 cm)
- 100 grams (7 tablespoons) butter
- 300 grams (1 cups) Nutella, or another chocolate cream
- 70 grams (⅓ cup) brown sugar
- 4 eggs, medium
- 120 grams (1 cups) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams (⅔ cup) baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Nutella, for coating
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C. Melt butter slowly in a saucepan or hot water bath. Stir in the Nutella. Beat the sugar with the eggs until fluffy.
- Mix the dry ingredients - flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder - and stir briskly into the egg cream, alternating with the Nutella butter. Pour the dough into a brownie pan lined with baking paper, smooth it out and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Note: Not much longer, even if the brownies still look pretty soft!
- If you like, decorate the individual brownies with a little Nutella.
Here you can find my own healthier Nutella recipe. If you want more brownies inspiration, you'll find many recipes on this blog. What about the sweet potato brownies or the alternative with avocados in the dough? They're great - I promise. If you want to enjoy low carb brownies, check out this recipe.